Sticking to a New Year’s Resolution
Happy New Year! It’s that time of the year again when everyone starts making resolutions for the new year.
Here are some tips to help you stick to your resolution:
- Focus on one or two things that seem achievable (i.e. lose weight and sleep better)
- Change one behaviour at a time. (i.e. I will start a weight loss plan and stick to it 80% of the time, I will take my vitamins every day to help support my good health, etc.)
- Take baby steps
- Share your resolution with family and friends so they can make you accountable
- Remember you’re only human and not a “perfectionist”
- Write down your resolution on a piece of paper and look at it daily. Putting a picture with it also helps
- Get support ~ I can provide you with personal support and help you achieve your goal(s)
Hope you find this information useful. Wishing you all the best for a healthier and happier you in 2021!